Sunday, June 13, 2010
The Juvenile Pant-Collector! by Don Fabrino
I really do not understand why people should harass a man that is simply improving on his antecedents!
In 2006, he married a 15-year-old child bride, so why should he not make progress four years later?
He is not just a maker of laws; he has vast knowledge of a variety of laws.
................go buy d 2nd edition of f-factor mag for d concluding part.
F-Factor Magazine can be gotten from the following places
1. the Hub , The Palms shopping mall, Lekki- Lagos
2. Silver Bird life style store, Silver Bird Galleria, V/Island
3. Pharm Affairs, Ojota/ Ogudu road, Ogudu
4. All Finicky eatery centers.
5. White wood pharmacy, 22rd Festac Town, Lagos
6. Domino supermarket, Ozone cinema, E Center, commercial avenue, Yaba, Lagos.
7. De Cafe beside yem yem super market, Unilag shopping complex, Lagos
8. Students in Unilag, U.I and Unaab Campus.
9. Janio Books, Fabricare Plaza,G close 22 road, opposite texaco petrol station festac town, Lagos
10. Adorn Pharmacy, between B close and C close, 22rd Festac Town, Lagos.