From: Big, Stump and unreliable Horse Bank plc, X-perience Piss Bank, and unHappy People Bank PLC
To: The Naija public
As you know, we were recently advanced about N400 billion in bailout money. We understand that you, the taxpayer, want to know where your hard-earned tax money is going. And, in return, we ask you to understand that it is in our interest to withhold this information.
You may wonder: Is the money being spent on corporate pay packet and bonuses? Planning lavish campaigns or to acquire other debts and liabilities? We could answer these questions, but that would take time away from our current “crisis mission” of working out corporate pay packet and bonuses, planning lavish campaigns and acquiring more debts and liabilities.
Then there’s the mistaken notion that there is no process in place to make sure that we use the bailout money wisely. Rest assured that we have assembled a team of banking experts,...............(**plenty words missing, tee hee hee !!!**)
For: Committee of Bailed out Banks
................go buy d 2nd edition of f-factor mag for d concluding part.
F-Factor Magazine can be gotten from the following places
1. The Hub , The Palms shopping mall, Lekki- Lagos
2. Silver Bird life style store, Silver Bird Galleria, V/Island
3. Pharm Affairs, Ojota/ Ogudu road, Ogudu
4. All Finicky eatery centers.
5. White wood pharmacy, 22rd Festac Town, Lagos
6. Domino supermarket, Ozone cinema, E Center, Commercial Avenue, Yaba, Lagos.
7. De cafe, beside yem yem super market, Unilag shopping complex, Lagos
8. Janio Books, Fabricare Plaza,G close, 22 road, opposite texaco petrol station festac town, Lagos.
9. Adorn Pharmacy, between B close and C close, 22rd Festac Town, Lagos.
10. POD Book shop, 7 opebi road, Ikeja.
11. Mrs Onikoyi (LASU ADCADE), Sammy J (Faculty of Law), Faith Unique shop (FSB 37, faculty of science), LAB Ventures (FSB c-41, faculty of science), all in LASU Ojo, Lagos.